Have you always felt the current experience of shopping research isn’t great ?
Then come join the Hatke team to build the Ultimate shopping experience for a billion Indians. Buyhatke is one of India’s most loved shopping research destinations and has touches over 10 million user sessions a month. We have a lot of global firsts to our name and have got tremendous user love for the same. Buyhatke envisions to touch millions of users on a daily basis and help them have an amazing shopping experience and touch them at various decision making points of their journey.
Our most loved products are:
- Google chrome extension : A global first touching over a quarter million daily active users. Has over 4.5 rating on the chrome store
- The shopping assistant : A product that is changing how the consumers make decisions on mobile while making any commerce transaction. May it be online shopping or food ordering or travel ticketing The shopping assistant is there to help. Has over 400K downloads on the playstore in less than 4 months and scaling faster than ever.
To contribute towards the architecture which powers insights for any commerce transaction of any internet connected device
As a backend developer your role would encompass developing the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and make better commerce decisions. Our products need to handle information at massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, large-scale system design, networking and data storage,
- Deliver highly scalable and reliable business applications.
- Work in partnership with the Product team and other stakeholders to produce code to specific requirements.
- Write high quality designs that document technical alternatives and make sound engineering decisions.
- Provide estimates and dependencies for engineering tasks.
- Lead all aspects of development including design, task allocation, implementation, testing, documentation, ongoing support and maintenance.
Ideally you should have:
- B.Tech in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen
- Strong product mindset and empathy to business operation, ready to mingle with a cross functional team and make huge impact
- Experience building large-scale web services. Extensive knowledge of HTTP, Rest API, JSON, PHP or JAVA.
- Skillful in testing at all levels - quality is your top priority
- The fact that Buyhatke business relies on your code empowers miilions of users to you feel challenged, excited but not scared
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for large-scale distributed software systems.