Big Billion Days Sale is one of the biggest and most anticipated online shopping sale by Flipkart conducted in the first week of October 2016. This is the time when you can avail huge discounts on crores of products spanning over 80 categories. Apart from discounts on products, Flipkart has tied up with certain banks to provide special discounts with Credit Cards, Debit Cards & Net Banking. The Big Billion Day Sale can be accessed on all platforms, i.e., Desktop website, mobile web as well as mobile apps.
Flipkart Source Says - Apart from The Big Billion Days sale, Flipkart has planned 3 more sale events to make the entire month of October exciting for customers. So keep checking this Offer page for the other sale events updates even after The Big Billion Days sale.
Flipkart is the most visited online shopping destination in India and the 6th most visited site in India trumping twitter and linkedin. Flipkart is considered as the e-commerce company that made online shopping popular in India. Flipkart was founded by Sachin and Binny Bansal, both alumni of IIT Delhi who were previously working for Amazon . Flipkart India went live in 2007 with the objective of making books easily available to anyone who had internet access and the business was formally incorporated as a company in October 2008. Flipkart has since then steadily added new categories to its site and people can now shop from over 15 million products and over 3000 brands on flipkart. In order to fuel this expansion Flipkart has gone through multiple rounds of funding and has till date raised over 1.7 billion dollars.
Flipkart has been on an expansion spree ever since its launch and to catapult its stronghold it acquired myntra - the leading fashion portal of the country. Flipkart is known for great customer service and they have proved that time and again by going out of their way to make the online shopping experience trustworthy. Flipkart recently held the big billion sale and clocked in sales of over $ 100 million in a matter of 10 hours.
With special brands offering their product exclusively on Flipkart like xiaomi’s mi3 and redmi, Motorola's moto e, moto g and moto x. And reportedly for the budget android one project Flipkart would be partnering with spice to sell its mobiles exclusively.
Xiaomi, mi3 and Redmi Flash sales at Flipkart have created quite a buzz.Now all these exclusive hard to fetch phones can be yours with the buyhatke extension easily.
Flipkart’s Big Billion Day in October 2014, was the most talked about Sale in the ecommerce History. Flipkart managed to do a business worth 602 crores in just a single day. The Big Billion Day did receive a lot of negative publicity because of its erratic price change and meagre inventory, nothing in comparison to the huge demand. Yet you have to give Flipkart credit as their marketing was just top notch, everyone knew about the sale, making it very hard to ignore.
- CREDIT CARD
- DEBIT CARD
- INTERNET BANKING
- E-GIFT VOUCHER
- INT'L CREDIT CARD
NO hidden charges , the price listed on flipkart is all inclusive and is the price you pay at checkout . Delivery charges might be extra , but that is completely seller dependent.
- International payments from 21 countries are permitted at Flipkart but Internationally issued credit/debit cards cannot be used for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
- All transactions through flipkart is secure.
- Flipkart and their online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by their team.
- Another one of the flipkart exclusive offers . The cashback is deducted from your principal amount and you have to pay the discounted price at the checkout.No hassel for waiting for the cashback to appear into your account.
- The entire amount of the product has to be paid when you are at flipkarts checkout page . Flipkart's cashback offer promises to credit the discounted amount in your account in a brief limited period of time.
Save your card
- You have an option to save your card at flipkart, you just have to enter the cvv number at payment gateway.
- Flipkart's EMI scheme is available for American Express, Citi, HDFC and ICICI bank credit card holders only.
- 3,6,9,or 12 month installments with minimum order value is Rs 4,000 from a single seller.
- No additional processing charge , the price mentioned on flipkart is all exclusive.
- On return or exchange, no refund on the interest charged by the concerned bank till that date.
- Delivery charge are seller dependent at flipkart.Generally at flipkart the delivery charges are waived off by the sellers, if your purchase is worth a minimum amount.
- Delivery time There is a timeline of delivery specified (no. of business days) on the product page of flipkart by the Sellers. Ship the items within the time specified on the product page.
- Flipkart does not support international delivery.
All products sold on flipkart are brand new and first hand and genuine flipkart products. In case the received product is 'Damaged', 'Defective' or 'Not as Described', their Free & Easy Returns promise has got you covered.
- Any product purchased at Flipkart have a 30 day return policy
- Contact flipkarts customer care through mail or call and provide Order ID details
- Flipkart’s Customer Support then confirms the return request while asking the reason for return and informs you about the pickup process.
- The product to be returned should be unused with original packing and invoice.
If you cancel an order at flipkart, your refund will be initiated where you have to choose from two modes of refund:-
- Flipkart Wallet -The amount will be added to your 'store credit' component. This only applies when WS Retail is the seller.
- Back to Source - Here the refund amount will directly be reimbursed to your original mode of payment used to make the transaction.
Replacement is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. In case a Replacement is not available, Seller will refund the amount for the same.The replacement item is either delivered to you at the time of pick-up or after the originally delivered item is picked up/received.
Flipkart allows exchange on items such as Apparel and Footwear. You can only exchange a product for a different size or colour.
Cancellation is allowed for products which havent already been shipped by flipkart. A refund for your entire amount will be provided.In case the item you have ordered on flipkart has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online on flipkart.
Flipkart is not always consistent with coupons, but flipkart does offer exclusive coupons for buyhatke. Flipkart also has an exclusive offer zone for various deals and sales going on time and now, and all are available easily to you on buyhatke. For more free coupons online click here.
Explore the best handpicked Deals available at Flipkart here. All the Flipkart deals and offers are available at a one stop destination, i.e BuyHatke. You can not only find all the deals offered by Flipkart but we at Buyhatke present a section of our own where all the top products which have seen a major price drop are highlighted.
- flipkart deal of the day
- flipkart exclusive offers
- working flipkart coupons
- Flipkart Combo offers
- Flipkart Cashback
- Flipkart Instant Cashback
- Flipkart Exchange offers
- Flipkart free coupon online
Flipkart offers various benefits like Flipkart First, same day delivery, in a day delivery, etc.
How to avail discounts at Flipkart with Buyhatke
Save money at flipkart with Buyhatke Free online coupons just for you.Your search for the best discount coupons online on flipkart ends here at Buyhatke. We provide the latest Flipkart discount coupons online and the most valid flipkart coupons and deals online.Flipkart doesn’t provide coupons as such .But sometimes Flipkart does provide exclusive coupons online which are available at Buyhatke. You can use the BuyHatke browser extension to claim the offer.Buyhatke does all the work for you for the smoothest shopping experience ever.Flipkart does provide exclusive coupons online here which are available at Buyhatke. You can use the BuyHatke browser extension to claim the offer.Buyhatke does all the work for you for the smoothest shopping experience ever.
Flipkart.com launches endless and exclusive exchange offers . All you have to do is return your old smartphone or tablet and get a discount upto Rs. 7000/ on a new one. Mobile exchange offers! Laptop and tablet exchange offers! Find all the latest and most updated exchange offers list on Buyhatke.Shop now! Exchange offers are Limited time offers at Flipkart , so always be in touch with Buyhatke to be the first to know about it, for it is truly an offer that helps you replace your old phone with new one and that too with huge discounts.
Flipkart on Mobile
Flipkart mobile app:- Flipkart goes mobile Access India's Online Megastore on your Phone.The Flipkart Android App is a Fast, Fun and Easy way to access the online selection of 100% original products. Flipkart is the most popular app on android and ios,ranking the first. Flipkart Mobile banking :- Shopping goes mobile with flipkarts Secure online shopping experience with with flipkarts mobile app . Flipkart’s mobile app is available on android, windows and iphone. Flipkart mobile coupons make it a lot easier for you to save more money.
Explore the best handpicked Deals available at Flipkart here. All the Flipkart deals and offers are available at a one stop destination, i.e BuyHatke. You can not only find all the deals offered by Flipkart but we at Buyhatke present a section of our own where all the top products which have seen a major price drop are highlighted. Click here for the hottest deals online.
Customer support number
- Contact flipkart at 1800 208 9898 or (080) 49400000
Flipkart is a pretty socially active e-commerce portal , any hate mail or serious issues you are facing or you are happy with their service . You can reach out to them , and they respond to the same. They are available on facebook, Google+, twitter , etc.For updates on the latest deals and offers and flipkart coupons stay in touch with Buyhatke.
GOSF also known as The Great Online Shopping Festival was started by Google in 2012 in India with a motive to bring all the shopping portals at one platform and give the users a place to experience the best deals by the biggest names in the e-commerce industries. Due to the overwhelming response at GOSF the 3 day festival was extended by a day in 2013.
Flipkart aced the GOSF war with an overwhelming reach of 1.2 million and over 13000 mentions on Twitter, meaning every 1 out of 13 mentions. Flipkart offered a Buy 1 Get one free deal at GOSF. Flipkart along with almost all other sites who participated in GOSF were condemned for not having impressive deals and technical glitches.For all the GOSF Deals and Offers click here