Paytm is the largest Digital commerce company in India till date with a whooping 350% growth.The Noida based startup processes close to 300,000 transactions on a daily basis.Paytm is the mobile based marketplace which caters to not only mobile recharges but online shopping as well as the famous wallet.The growing mobile commerce has facilitated a growth in avenues which were surely tapped over by Paytm.
Uber has tied up with payment services firm Paytm , now Uber app users will have to open pre-paid virtual wallet accounts in order to make payments.
- CREDIT CARD
- DEBIT CARD
- INTERNET BANKING
- E-GIFT VOUCHER
- CREDIT CARD
- Paytm cash wallet - Pre deposit cash in your Paytm wallet for hassle free recharge and refund.
- Saved Cards - You can save your card on Paytm for easy and quick payments.
- Instant Cashback :- Another one of the freecharge exclusive offers . The cashback is deducted from your principal amount and you have to pay the discounted price at the checkout.No hassel for waiting for the cashback to appear into your Paytm account under wallet balance.
- Cashback :- The entire recharge amount has to be paid during checkout. Paytm cashback shall be credited to your Paytm account and will reflect shortly inside your Paytm wallet which can be used for further recharges by selecting an option to pay using wallet.
- IMPS is also a mode of payment available at Paytm, Immediate Payment Service that enables you to make payments through your bank account via mobile.
Shipping is generally free on Paytm.
- At paytm delivery charges are completely seller dependent and are charged based on the location and amount of your total order.
- The estimation of the delivery time is mentioned on the product page and varies from seller to seller and location.
The prices specified on products are all inclusive and no extra charge is levied upon the customer during checkout.
The Paytm marketplace offers a hassle free Return policy. Each seller has their own return policy, so before placing an order do make sure that you thoroughly check the sellers return policy and make sure it suits your convenience. For returns to be facilitated during reverse pickup, you need to include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
Refunds on Paytm are fast and easy, if the recharge fails due to any technical difficulty or fault, the money is automatically refunded back to your paytm wallet for your next recharge.You do have an option to refund the same value directly to your bank account which would take about 21 days to reflect.
You can cancel an order you placed at any time you wish from the app or website or even write to Paytm requesting a cancellation.Arrangements for a reverse pickup shall be made post your cancellation request.
You can transfer and receive money using the paytm wallet to your friends or family.Splitting up bills is now way easier and instant with the send money feature, now you can send money to your friends by just using their Mobile# or Email-ID using Paytm Wallet.