National Ad sales Manager @ Buyhatke, Bengaluru
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new accounts.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising.
- Generate and manage business plans to define strategies and tactics for long-term sustained success.
- Understand and adapt to Buyhatke’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Be an effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Making proposals and presentations to clients with a precise display of their visibility when placed in the online space.
- Handling complete sales cycle ensuring committed deliveries and campaigns focusing on renewals.
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients and helping product with continuous feedback
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of new business development experience in digital advertising, mobile, video, or programmatic sales.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant.
- Demonstrated experience exceeding sales quotas.
What we are looking at :
- Exceptionally growth driven individual with keen eye on metrics
- Highly ambitious and setting goals and benchmarks that have not yet been done anywhere.
- Unconventional (hatke) in approaches to tackle or reachout and not taking the set things as norm saying this can't be done.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within a relevant industry.
- A deep understanding of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth and a commitment to advance Buyhatke’s forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.